Another great recipe here from Rebecca who has used Bonanza Peanut Butter to make some very special cookies.
Here is here recipe:
– 200g M&M’s
– 200g Butter (softened)
– 200g Bonanza Smooth Peanut Butter
– 300g Caster Sugar
– 1 Large Egg
– 325g Self-Raising Flour
- Grease and line your baking trays with baking parchment. Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the butter, peanut butter and sugar together until it is smooth and light.
- Add the beaten egg and mix.
- Slowly add the flour bit by bit until a dough forms. You may need to add a splash of milk if it is a bit stiff.
- To the dough, add your M&M’s. I used a combination of all 3 flavours (peanut, chocolate AND crispy) Obviously you can use whichever you fancy, but why stop at one?!
- Wrap your dough in cling film and chill in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes.
- Once your dough has chilled, remove from the fridge and split into balls. I made about 20 cookies from this mixture, it just depends how big/small you want them to be!
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
These are delicious with a glass of cold milk! The Bonanza peanut butter is so lovely and intense in these cookies!
You can see more of Rebecca's recipes here